8 Tips To Remember When Shopping Online For Household Insurance
Posted on 13th December 2021 at 14:59
If you do want to shop online for household insurance, we recommend you always check that the following items are included within your policy.
1. Inner limits for jewellery. This can restrict the sum insured for individual items.
2. Are pedal cycles covered?
3. Does the policy include items away from home such as mobile devices, watches, camera equipment? These may be included under contents insurance but once you leave your property, they may need extra cover.
4. If the property is unoccupied for longer than 30 days, cover is then restricted
5. If you are planning renovations at home, restrictions may apply to the policy.
6. Are the excesses too excessive? Alternatively, if you agree to increase the excess this can reduce the price of the premium.
7. Limits of cover for outbuildings are often restricted between £1,000 - £2,500.
8. If you are unsure about any of these, please don’t hesitate to call us at Hedon Insurance on 01482 707800.
Please feel free to share these tips with your loved ones.
Share this post: