Are you a parent worried about insuring your son or daughter on your own policy? 
Or perhaps you're a learner driver eager to get behind the wheel and gain the essential experience needed to ace that driving test? At Hedon Insurance, we have a solution for both scenarios - short term motor insurance for learner drivers. 

Can I get insurance for someone else's car? 

No need to hassle your friend or family member about adding you to their insurance. Learner Driver Motor Insurance is a standalone policy that ensures you're protected while learning in someone else's vehicle. 

Can I learn to drive in my own car? 

Already have your own vehicle? No problem! You can get the insurance you need to build those essential driving skills, all without affecting your main motor insurance policy. 

Why should I choose Learner Driver Insurance? 

Adding a learner driver to your motor insurance policy can be a complicated process, often putting the good driving record of parents or siblings at risk. With a learner driver policy, it's more straight-forward. Here's what you can expect: 
✔ Flexibility: Theses policies are tailored to your unique situation, you can get the coverage you need, when you need it. 
✔ Simplicity: No more dealing with complicated insurance arrangements, so you can focus on your driving lessons. 
✔ Protection: Your main motor insurance policy remains untouched and unharmed. No need to worry about the consequences of adding a learner driver – coverage stays intact. 
Tagged as: learner driver
Share this post:


Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings